Do you make all the costumes on the website?
- Yes, all costumes are created from scratch by IBOT members. We strive to enhance our costume building skill with each build and upgrade. Most of our armor work utilizes a technique known
Your costumes look heavy. How heavy are they?
- We've not weighed our costumes, but they are much lighter than they look and very comfortable to wear.
How long does it take to build a costume?
- One costume can take up to a year to assemble. The fastest time for assembling a costume was our Iron America which took 3 months to complete.
Any special tips or tricks?
- Yes, we have several tips and tricks to share, but we'll start with a few to kick things off.
- Safety always comes first. Respirators, face shields and other protective wear is always a must.
- Be patient while you're building. Costumes are a lot of time, work and can get expensive. Rushing a build can be a cause of frustration when things don't turn out the way you'd like them to.
- Collect as many reference pictures and plan your build. This will save you money in the long run.
- Know the materials and which materials you are going to utilize before purchasing.
- Always ask questions. There are several cosplay pros out there that can help answer questions you may have.
Can you help me make a costume?
- We are always happy to share our building experience. Email us and we'll do our best to help answer your questions. We will be working on a tutorial section so keep your eyes open for our
Can you make a costume for me or sell me one of yours?
- At this time, the simple answer is no. Unfortunately we just don't have the time to create suits for others. While we would love to be able to do it, it's just something we're not able
Can I link you?
- This is a link-free website and you are welcome to link it. IBOT has banners on the Link Page you may use.
Can I use images?
- The pictures on IBOTks.com are free for private use. Please email IBOT and ask for permission first before using any of the photos or artwork on the Internet, as they are not always credited to
IBOT. Removing watermakrs on any photos from IBOTks.com is strictly prohibited.
Can I use your photos for artistic project, like a CG banners or artwork?
- Yes, you are welcome to use the photography for your non-profit project after notifying IBOT. We appreciate your interest and will add your work to our artwork gallery, with full credit and
Who takes the photos for this website?
- Convention photos are taken by friends and strangers who are kind enough to allow us to use the images.